Sunday, May 09, 2010

people marching to the drums everybody's having fun
to the sound of love


VJC dance concert yesterday was fantastic :)

I'm really glad I went (which served as a breather) to support Annia. Finally a chance to meet up with her and the rest! According to them, I'm always "busy with God knows what". Even supper together felt like such a rare moment.

Watching concerts = money well spent. It was well pieced together and I don't think anybody on earth would hate watching dance routines! (as opposed to band or choir concerts which many people find boring. Not me, of course.)

Sometimes it makes me wonder just what I'm doing on earth right now. These people out there are making full use of their time doing fulfilling things while I'm achieving nothing (besides spending time on art, of course). Life was busy with choir in secondary school, but I had a great experience. Its about time management and I know I'm just not one to be able to make good use of time if I've got alot of time in my hands.

After my A's, I'm going to sign up for whatever things possible (that interests me, of course). My piano teacher mentioned some new piano-teaching method and they're getting people to join. Hope it wouldn't be too late after my A's!




I really hate the fact that I always wait for others to speak even though I really want to have a conversation with them. Its the "see who's thinking about you" thing pushed too far. I hate it even more when people around me tell me to speak first, for once, yet I still don't want to.

The last time I clicked on any name on msn was... well there was just one occasion two weeks ago and I felt I really needed to speak that time (it started on a really random note and ended off with me going off to bathe)

At least I randomly sms a few friends sometimes...

No comments: